Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Summary for Week of 2/13/06


Wow, how much fitness have I lost in swimming. Was barely able to squeak out 850-1000 yards in the pool this week. Gotta work on my form, the fitness will come.

Hoping back on the bike, I found my cadence went back to my natural grinding out of the big gears. About 5 years ago when I got back into tri, I had the same issue. Not too concerned as I know that the cadence and technique will quickly return.

Since we are working on weight, my runs are very much walks right now and we are building on that to help drop weight.

I was introduced back into strength training this week. I was nothing but sore and wrecked the rest of my week after Wednesday's workout. Got a massage on Friday and was about to cry when my girl hit my legs. But, felt good enough to get my long ride in on Sunday.

My Ergomo Pro has not made it in, so no Power data to work with. Can't wait to get it in!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home