Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Summary of Week 2/20/06


20 lbs down - finally back under 3 bills. Not sure how long that will maintain since I know a lot of that came from being sick.


So, up to 1200 yards in the pool. Slowly getting up there. But, I am feeling much more comfortable in the pool. The only thing that is tough to get used to is balancing the training and gaining that fitness where one regular workout does not affect the others. I found that I am still pulling more with my shoulders than I am my lats. Weight training really emphasizes what you are using in the pool when it is sore

I headed to Colorado Springs and Boulder, CO to work the USAT Art and Science of Triathlon conference with TrainingPeaks. Needless to say, with the travel and working a conference, and then doing my 'day' job after the conference, I didn't get much done at all this week.

I did go out for a nice 1 hour walk the morning after I arrived in Boulder. man, it was cold! Snow on the ground and all. Pretty cool to see my HR sky rocket when I am walking at 5300 ft .vs the 115 ft above sea level I live at.

Got to meet Mike and the gang at D3. Was very cool meeting people that I talk to and email through work all the time, but never get to see a face. Had a great time, but just not enough time in the days to add the training in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home