Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Summary Week of 3/13/06


6th week in and just now really getting a sense of balance between the IronMan training, work, and family. Haven't pulled a full week out yet with all training completed. But, working on it. Juggling some workouts around and trying to move them when I need to - again, without affecting other workouts to come.

Weight settled back in at 301. So from 314 to 301 isn't too bad. Should be more, but that is only my doings...

While we have not the first hill here in the Panhandle, we got wind and humidity. I was excited to get my Endurance ride in this weekend in hopes of seeing what we have built. I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to fight the head wind coming back. However, it was a pretty tough ride.... It will be good to look back at this ride as I continue to repeat this course. There are 2 good bridges to climb and the ride is along the coast from Perdido Key, FL to Orange Beach, AL.

Here is a cut from my Daily log for that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home