Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Summary of Week 3/13/06



The numbers are really coming together now. Been getting more and more training in each week and doing better about making the training happen.

Strength workouts are now more fun as I have adapted and am not super sore the next few days after working out. Swiss ball stuff is getting easier.

Actually got 1700 yards in at the pool in 1 workout this week. Sure is a Big change from the 800 or so I was turning in at the beginning of this fun :)

I got to do another repeat ride over the same course as last week. Wind was still nuts and I had way to many pedal stops. Some was me and some were due to the increased traffic in the area for Spring Break. A lot more cars on the road and turning in and pulling out. Always makes for fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home