Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Monday 3/27/06

Okay, now that everything is caught up in weekly summaries, time to hit the Dailys and stay on top of things. Like I need 1 more thing to complete each day :

Great 45 minutes of core in this morning. I have been having trouble adjusting to sleeping with my CPAP mask on and again pulled it off while I slept last night. So, I did not get up for Masters this morning. Sleep Apnea sux!

I threw in an extra 30 minute walk after weights for good measure today. Went and got a massage and boy did that help. Hip wasn't hurting during weights, so I figured the time missed with only real easy walks and spins healed things back up.

Went ahead and anticipated a big week this week and scheduled a 2 hour session this coming Monday. Heading to the pool tonight or tomorrow to catch up on the swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home