Tuesday, May 02, 2006

5.2.06 Great hill workout on the trainer...

So, I supposed to do 45 minutes and just flat faded after 30. I am sure some of it had to do with the down time last week and some with adjusting to the new fit. Could feel my hip flexors a bit more and quads were feeling some new points on the 'climbs' as well.

Was to 8 to 12 3x30" climbs maintaining 70 to 80 RPMs and gearing up after each 30" with a 90 sec RI. Nice workout. I wanted to shoot for 12 but settled for at least 8. It was tough but the file sure looks nice. You will notice my last 2 efforts were starting to fade a tad.

Overall bike setup felt great. only the first ride and we will have to keep an eye on how the future rides go. Happy that for the first time my hands didn't fall asleep and I didn't even have my gloves on. And, I wasn't sitting up and stayed in the horns. Aero comfortability test this weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Field, Gulf Coast Cycle Fit said...

Stephen,

It's great to see you cadence moving up a bit. Great graphs.

David
www.gccyclefit.com

May 22, 2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home