Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tuesday 4/11/06 - the Man berries are all good now, Thanks for ask'n....

It is amazing the difference you feel down yonder when you set your front wheel on the right size in the riser block. Simply amazing. I have had nothing but problems on the trainer and was close to changing the aft of my seat. I looked down at my riser block and realized I have 3 heights - don't know why I didn't think of this before.

I reset my block up and man what a difference that made. Saw some huge improvements on the cadence side of things as well. I will consider the numbing of the nether regions being fixed a bonus.

Nice cadence drills tonight. So, the fix was right on time. A little different than I am used to as both shoes stayed clipped in, but concentrated on one leg at a time.

I was able to get 65% of the drills in at 70 to 80 rpm - a huge change over the past rides on the trainer. And, was able to hold a cadence of 155 for a few seconds.

As you can see at the end of this file, I pretty much left my legs out there on the first of 2 spin outs. Opppps


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home