Saturday, April 08, 2006

Friday 4/7/06 Legs are feeling good...

Woke up and hit the pool today stressing over how my legs would feel after my 9:30pm trainer ride last night. I hit my Recoverite after the ride and figured I would see in the morning. Legs felt great in the pool and was happy with the results. Recoverite made the cut and will be my post workout drink from here on out. I think with the success of the E-caps.com products and the great customer service provided by Kellie, the have earned a hard link on my Blog now.

Easy day in the pool. Knocked out a 1500 yd swim. I was a tad bit late getting there and it seems like all of us in my lane were slow today.

I did not make it to the gym for my 2nd strength/core workout - but there is still Saturday and Sunday left to try and squeeze it in.

I had moved an 1:45 walk/run - intervals of 2:15 runs thrown in on 5 minute walks to today. But, after further thought, I didn't think that was the right thing to do since I had a 3:15 ride scheduled for Saturday and a 2hr walk following. It was a tough enough workout last week on semi-fresh legs and I didn't want to be suffering on Saturday's workout. So, I changed it to a 50 minute walk after talking with Mike at D3.

Hanging in there this week and slowly getting adjusted to the time change. I think when it is getting darker later, it is just tough to adjust to moreso then the actual times of the day. I remember I loved the time changes back when I was playing golf all the time. Funny how things change....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home