Sunday, April 02, 2006

Friday 3/31/06 I need Duct Tape!

Horrible night of sleep. I kept pulling my CPAP mask off during the night and was back to stopping breathing while sleeping. Didn't wake up for swimming and felt real tired when I did get up to take Hallah to school.

I am real close to duct taping this stupid thing on while I sleep. If that doesn't work, it is time to get my Office Space Swingline out and staple that puppy on.

I have found that if I miss my morning workout, it is getting harder and harder to squeeze the time out of the day to make things up. There aren't enough hours in the day once it gets started to recover and get things done. So, I gotta get this sleep thing resolved and get up before 'life' starts.

Sux because I missed my swim and a key bike workout. I can live with missing a strength/core workout - although you can't tell that by looking at my keg.

Hoping I can get this sorted out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home