Tuesday, April 04, 2006

4/4/06 Check out the Cadence!!!

Core, weights, and ride today. Had a good core and weight session at the gym this afternoon. Got on the trainer to get a little 1 hour ride in today. I totally was concentrating on my cadence and the HRs Coach Mike wanted me in. Just about nailed it as much as it could have been nailed. Can't get too excited since it is only 1 ride and not yet a trend.

BUT, I am pretty stoked about the improvement - even if it is just 1 ride. Now, if I can turn this into a trend. I gotta turn the blue part of the pie to grey - where my cadence should be at. One step at a time. I am still searching for my berries - I think they are still there, just can't feel them yet. Gotta figure out that issue too. Comfort is key :)

So, here are my last 3 rides and the cadence distribution and then my power file for the day...

Cadence from 3/11


Cadence from 4/1


Cadence from today

Today's Power file...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home