Saturday, April 08, 2006

Saturday 4/8/06 Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!!


Fudge! Back from my ride this morning and check the weather (might ought to have done that prior). I made it about 30 minutes out before pulling over at a convenience store and trying to wait out the the thunder storms. As I type this, it is nice and sunny this afternoon now.

I have an old high school buddy staying with me that lost his place in New Orleans during Katrina. He headed out to visit some friends in New Orleans yesterday and my parents were tied up and I had nobody to watch Hallah early this morning. So, I got out late once again for my ride. What should have been the last hour of my ride turned into the first hour along with the Heavens opening up.

To add to my frustration, my Ergomo Pro was on low battery and decided to go into sleep mode - so no data from even the 1 hour I got in today. That was just plain my fault. I am still getting used to the recharging time of my Ergomo. On the good side, that means I am using that puppy and am on the bike. Just need to be a bit more attentive and recharge the silly thing after uploading my data.

So, now I will have to play the shuffling game of schedules. It is time to lay sod, and the day is pretty much shot as far as training goes. If it is going to rain bad enough to pull a ride - at least rain all day so I don't have to do the yard work too!

Going to look at moving some days around and try to get today's workout in tomorrow and maybe even get that run workout in as written. I have a 2 hour massage scheduled Tuesday evening, so I am going to see about moving tomorrow's day off to Tuesday and flipping some stuff around. Gotta look at things as a whole and not wreck the week by making changes.

Should be fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home