Wednesday, June 21, 2006

6/12-6/17 Catching up last week

Well, has been super crazy here with one of the guys out on vacation and me covering for him. Plus my regular duties and then starting up the Mere Mortals training group here. Just not enough time in the day.

BUT - I did get back out last week and got my step test done for LT and Power on the CompuTrainer, another bike ride in on the trainer and a couple of walk/runs - mostly walks :)

The step test was pretty cool. I had Hallah sitting with me recording my HR and RPE as I started at 100 watts and did two 1 minute intervals increasing the wattage by 20 watts after the 2nd minute. We recorded data for each minute. I think I threw a lung around the 2nd minute of 240 watts. Tough test, but cool to do. Hallah had a lot more fun than I did. Man how their attention fades at 11. Glad she was there to help out. I was in no shape to write anything down since I got into it.

I actually was able to get a little jogging in on my runs for the first half. Any fitness gains seem to be lost from the 5 or 6 weeks I was down. Can't get back into the pool just yet. Hoping the week after next is go time for the swim. I need the running work more than anything.



I actually was able to get a little jogging in on my runs for teh first half. Any fitness gains seem to be lost froom teh 5 or 6 weeks I was down. Can't get back into the pool just yet. Hoping the week after next is go time for the swim. I need to running work more than anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home